Accuracy and Validity in Reporting of Results:
- Centre for Evidence Based Medicine (CEBM): They are a not-for-profit organization dedicated to the practice, teaching and dissemination of high quality evidence based medicine to improve healthcare in everyday clinical practice.
- Consolidated Standards of Reporting Trials (CONSORT): CONSORT stands for Consolidated Standards of Reporting Trials and encompasses various initiatives developed by the CONSORT Group to relieve the problems arising from inadequate reporting of randomized controlled trials.
- Danish Committees on Scientific Dishonesty: The Danish Committee on Research Misconduct will take over the task of dealing with research misconduct cases in Danish research. They want to fight against fabrications, falsification, and plagiarism.
- Healthy Skepticism: Our main aim is improving health by reducing harm from misleading health information.
- UK Research Integrity Office: The UK Research Integrity Office (UKRIO) offers support to the public, researchers and organizations to further good practice in academic, scientific and medical research. They promote integrity and high ethical standards in research, as well as robust and fair methods to address poor practice and misconduct.