Transparency in Data and Research:
- AllTrials: The AllTrials campaign calls for all past and present clinical trials to be registered and their results reported. In addition, AllTrials calls for all past and present clinical trials to have their full methods and summary results reported.
- Berkeley Initiative for Transparency in the Social Sciences: The Berkeley Initiative for Transparency in the Social Sciences works to improve the credibility of science by advancing the transparency, reproducibility, rigor, and ethics in all social science research.
- Center for Open Science: For COS to achieve their mission, they must drive change in the culture and incentives that drive researchers’ behavior, the infrastructure that supports their research, and the business models that dominate scholarly communication.
- METRICS: METRICS at Stanford University, a center within SPECTRUM, fosters multi-disciplinary research collaborations to help produce solutions that increase the effectiveness and value of scientific investigation.
- The Center for Scientific Integrity: The mission of the Center for Scientific Integrity, whose parent organization is Retraction Watch, is to promote transparency and integrity in science and scientific publishing, and to disseminate best practices and increase efficiency in science.